We pay well for good workers, and understand the necessity of a work-life balance having a young family ourself. If you are thinking of a change, whether that be a fresh start in another company, or making the move to the beautiful Tauranga, get in touch about joining our team!
We encourage and support employees that want to extend their skill base with training and up-skilling opportunities. We also support social activities for a bit of fun after work. Most of our work is in the local district and we have a variety of work in industrial, commercial, domestic plumbing, drainlaying and gasfitting. We can guarantee that you won't get bored with our variety of work, we tend to do the out of the box and unique jobs alongside your everyday work which makes no two days the same!
What we can offer you as a team member of the Kingfisher Plumbing team:
- Highly competitive hourly wage
- Paid day off for your birthday within your birthday month
- Social club, recent ventures out have included a fishing charter, Nitro Circus, 7 Days Live, comedy gigs
- Mid winter Ten Pin Bowling night out with some yarns, competitive bowling and betting, prizes and partners welcome
- Paid CPD courses and Health & Safety courses
- Home baking every week! Brought to you by Quinn's wife Steph every Monday (she even takes requests!)
- Tool allowance
- Smartphone with Fergus software (who wants to be filling out paperwork when you can do everything on your phone!)
- Work vehicle
- A supportive and relaxed work environment. The key to Kingfisher is our team, and we place the highest value on this and them
- Well stocked fridge with soft drinks and beer, and also biscuits on hand always
- Quinn is trying his hand at home brewing beer, if you are lucky (?) he may bring some in for a tasting session
- Apprentices! We love supporting our apprentices and ensure we always have a variety of apprentices at different stages of their studying to help our tradesmen
- Uniform - high vis shirts, winter fleeces, sunhats, $150 yearly towards work boots
- Knock off midday on last day for end of year Xmas BBQ with darts and foozeball competitions
- End of year Xmas party with partners - past activities have included go-karting and boat charter
We have a great bunch of guys here but they need a hand. We are keen on our recreation as well as our work and we want to spread the load so we can all enjoy the great Bay of Plenty lifestyle. That being said, we are currently on the lookout for the below positions.......
Time for a change in scene? We have an awesome position in a great company which has flexibility, purpose, great perks and job security. If you are looking for a rock solid company as your new employer and feeling stuck in your current role, carry on reading.......
LEADING HAND PLUMBER
We are looking for a motivated and experienced plumber who takes charges when running jobs on site. We are looking for someone who is able to run jobs to schedule and within budget and is an excellent communicator both within the team and with clients. Gasfitting experience would be an advantage but not a necessity. This role will provide you with the opportunity to progress into management if desired.
DRAINLAYER OR PLUMBER/DRAINLAYER
We are looking for a motivated and experienced drainlayer or a plumber who has drainlaying experience and would like to focus on upskilling in that field, who would like to make the next move in their career.
We are also on the lookout for someone who is keen to start their plumbing career and is either already part way through their apprenticeship, or a newbie.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be kept strictly confidential.